Friends Only!
Mar. 25th, 2018 10:57 pm
FO banner by
This journal will be mostly Friends Only from now on, for reasons not entirely clear even for myself. Want to friend me? YAY! Just drop me a comment here telling me a little about yourself - your name, age and where on the planet you are, for example, and something more about yourself always causes gleefacing - and I'll probably friend you back, I'm not picky! \o/
(no subject)
Date: 2008-03-29 04:38 pm (UTC)Friends
Date: 2008-05-26 09:48 pm (UTC)2) I'm 15 from Mayo in Ireland.
3) Because im new to LJ, i have no friends on here and mcfly are amazing and none of my actual friends seem to apreciate that and hey, i need to discuss the amazingness with someone.
4) Never tried it, believe it or not.
5) None directed at me. Only, can i have your number? which is normal enough i reckon.
6) I talk to much.
I was born on christmas day.
Sorry for rambling. xxx
Re: Friends
Date: 2008-05-27 07:27 pm (UTC)2) Ooh, I love Ireland! It's so... gorgeous. I only got home from there two weeks ago, haha. :P
3) I SO agree with you on that one. Spread the amazingness! \o/ Haha, some of my actual friends have problems accepting that, too. Too bad for them, they're missing out! ;) Welcome to LJ and my f-list! <3
4) Thank your lucky star for that. :PP
5) Haha. It's classic, but works! (...sometimes. :D)
6) Oh, wow, Christmas day? Fun! But isn't it a bit weird when your birthday and the christmas celebration collides? :P
Ooh yays, rambling is
cravedhugely appreciated! ;)(Oh, and. Your icon? HOT! :D)
Re: Friends
Date: 2008-05-27 09:26 pm (UTC)6) It is a bit i guess, i'm used to it though.
Re: Friends
Date: 2008-05-28 09:04 pm (UTC)Re: Friends
Date: 2008-05-28 09:38 pm (UTC)Re: Friends
Date: 2008-05-28 09:39 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-04 05:42 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-04 05:44 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-05 07:06 pm (UTC)as shortly said. :'DDD
if id say it longer... it'll be too much text in here. :'DDD
blublbulb
Date: 2008-09-03 06:03 pm (UTC)This LJ account is like, a 348745 year's old.
I just haven't been so active in here :D
But thing's are about to change so you have to add me backkkkk!
ilu<3
Re: blublbulb
Date: 2008-09-03 06:15 pm (UTC)ahah lol :D yay for activeness! I DID ADD YOU BACK NAOOO, WELCOME TO THE INSANENESS \o/
ilu too ♥
(no subject)
Date: 2008-09-21 09:20 pm (UTC)I'm Julie, I'm 16, I'm in the USA, and i thought i was friends with you already, but apparently not. i've seen you around on mcflyslash since forever, and now i see you also like EVERY BAND I LOVE basically.
also your FO banner it my favorite thing ever. pstump! \o/
(no subject)
Date: 2008-09-21 09:41 pm (UTC)ahah, really? 'Cause I've actually had a few moments where I've thought I was friends with you, too! :D yo, I've seen you around, and always been like "wow, I really need to friend her!" and then gotten distracted by life. boo. D: ANYWAY! HI THERE JULIE! welcome to the insaneness! \o/
OMG PSTUUUUUUUMP. So much love for him, seriously! *high-fives*
(no subject)
Date: 2008-09-23 06:13 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-09-23 06:28 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-09-29 02:04 pm (UTC)NO, I'M NOT. WAZZAAAAH.
I am Mayke and I am from Uranus and you left me an awesome comment on my fic which made me really, very happy and I'm listening to the Backstreet Boys right now an yeah. Add me?
xoxo <3
(no subject)
Date: 2008-09-29 08:30 pm (UTC)...lol I guess I'll have to make do with you, then. (OMG I'M KIDDING, HEY YOU! ♥)
Hey, Mayke! (That's a really cool name, btw! \o/) I'm glad you liked the comment, 'cause I certainly liked the fic! :D EHEHE BACKSTREET BOYS OMG CLEARLY WE NEED TO BE FRIENDS! I totally will! \o/
♥♥
(no subject)
Date: 2008-10-24 06:39 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-01-06 04:42 pm (UTC)